Love your M12 systems but interested in blue light visualization? The TruBlu™ Jr. is designed to upgrade your existing EDVOTEK® electrophoresis equipment to allow safe, real-time analysis of DNA fragments as they migrate through the agarose gel. This compact unit utilizes the same blue light technology that is found in the EDGE™ and TruBlu™ 2 transilluminator for visualization of SYBR® Safe or other blue light-reactive dyes. The TruBlu™ Jr. can also be used to examine fluorescence from green fluorescent protein (GFP).
• Docks Seamlessly with the EDVOTEK® M12 Electrophoresis System
• Includes Orange Contrast Lid for M12 Cover
• Battery operated for convenient use in the classroom
• Safe - Non-UV wavelength
• Blue Light Emission Spectrum Centered Around 470 nm
• Viewing Surface: 10 x 6 cm
• Universal Voltage for Worldwide Use
Package DOES NOT INCLUDE the M12 Complete Electrophoresis Apparatus.